Current Project: Troost Corridor Kansas City, MO
Manheim Park is located in a transitional area within the Troost Avenue Corridor just one mile east of the Country Club Plaza, the Nelson Atkins Museum, and the Kansas City Art Institute. This vibrant and historic neighborhood is of increasing interest to real estate investors. Many homes in the area have been rehabbed or are being currently rehabbed.
- Single and Multi-Family homes
- 10 Year Tax Abatement (no tax on structure only lot value)
- Located in the Federal Central Opportunity Zone
- Missouri Housing Development Council – First Place and Next Step Loan Assistance Programs
- Excellent Rental Opportunity – Higher rent rates in the downtown area [1315.00 – 1800.00]
- City of Kansas City Missouri has invested in the revitalization of the area with new curbs, sidewalks, and street trees.
Dubbed as the “Silicon Prairie” by the Wall Street Journal the Greater Downtown Kansas City area is one of the most entrepreneurial communities in the country. Rich with amenities, the area attracts residents who want the convenience of working and living downtown. Close proximity to two large universities attracts students and faculty. Tax abatement coupled with high rent rates allows for shorter-term loans that will still cash flow. If the unit is held for 10 years no capital gains tax will be paid at sale because the units are situated in the Federal Central Opportunity Zone.
For further information please call our office at (816) 622-8826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FEATURED PROJECT: Farmhouse Duplex
Each side features:
Upper Level sq. ft. 810
Main Level sq. ft. 692
1 car garage
Heritage Hills Multi-Family Rental Properties
20 multi-family duplex units, Heritage Hills Subdivision, Raymore, MO
Colonial Highlands Multi-Family Rental Properties
32 multi-family duplex units, Colonial Highlands Subdivision, Blue Springs, MO
Single Family Rentals
23 Single Family units 1580 sq. ft., 3 bed, 2.5 baths, 2-car garages.
*Please click on the thumbnail images to enlarge the photos.